What’s in it for you?
Use your skills and expertise to manage multi-disciplined project teams from planning through conceptual and final design, construction, and operation for treatment and collection system projects. Not only will you have a team of engineers, planners and scientists to support you, our integrated operations and SCADA team will help you deliver high quality projects. This job opportunity will lead to increasing levels of management and client development responsibilities as you progress your career within us. You will be a trusted advisor to our longstanding, valued clients will be given the flexibility to manage your own schedule to achieve your goals.
What you will be doing:
· Manage project and proposal efforts to meet client and company goals
· Communicate effectively with clients, regulators and project stakeholders
· Supervise and mentor junior staff to successfully complete project assignments
· Participate in our internal delivery system improvement programs and engage in our culture of continuous learning
· What you need to succeed:
· 8+ years technical and project management experience with municipal water and wastewater infrastructure projects
· B.S. or M.S. Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering
· Registered Professional Engineer
· Knowledgeable in municipal bidding laws and construction document preparation
· Excellent verbal and writing skills
· A strong desire to mentor and coach staff
· Self-motivated and results driven