What will you be doing?
Regularly participates in the daily operations and maintenance of the Wastewater Treatment and Collection Systems as directed by the Project Manager. Participates in an on-call rotation on weekends, holidays and outside normal workday hours. Will be required to respond to emergency or unpredictable situations.
What will you need to succeed?
· Missouri wastewater treatment plant operator’s license preferred.
· A valid Missouri motor vehicle operator's license.
· Working knowledge of the principles, procedures, methods, equipment, materials, and tools employed in the operation' and maintenance of Wastewater Treatment and Collection Systems.
· Thorough knowledge of the hazards and safety precautions involved in wastewater treatment work.
· Knowledge of computer applications.
· Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.