CNC Tool Cutter Grinder Team Members are responsible for the setup and operation of our state-of-the-art CNC machinery, as well as the quality of the industry leading tools we produce. We are currently hiring for multiple shifts.
Seeking Candidates who:
- Are excited about working in a fast paced growing company.
- Like working with new technologies, we have added 15+ CNC machines in the last year.
- Are ready to be cross-trained and work with all departments to get things done.
As a CNC Machinist, you will learn how to:
- Create, edit, and maintain CNC tool and cutter grinding programs, working with our state-of-the-art Walters machines.
- Perform first piece and in-process inspection of product.
- Assist coworkers in keeping equipment running efficiently.
- Associates degree in Machine Tool Technology preferred.
- Ability to follow engineering documents such as product drawings, process sheets, and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Strong attention to detail and deadlines.
That’s all! If you’re mechanically inclined or have graduated from a Machine Tool Technology/Precision Machining program, our hands-on training program will allow you to advance your skills and grow with the company!!
- Opportunities for training and development, including tuition reimbursement.
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Shift differential
- 401k with employer contribution