We are looking for a Survey Technician to join our Survey Team.
- Perform Land Surveying tasks including:
- Boundary, topographic, and right of way surveys, as well as construction stakeout.
- Perform work as part of field crew or directs multiple teams.
- Data processing.
- GPS, Conventional, UAS, Scanning, etc.
- CAD functions relating to surveys.
- Drafting, computations, etc.
- Research of land records.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to:
- Communicate effectively with staff, clients, and others.
- Understand field and office procedures related to Surveying.
- Work in all types of weather & be exposed to outdoor elements.
- Document all phases of work.
- Conduct tasks independently or work in teams of varying sizes.
- BS in Surveying, Geomatics, or similar.
- 1-4 years of professional experience in Surveying working towards licensure as a PLS.
- Field, Office, or combination of the two is required.
- AutoCAD experience is required.
- Experience with researching land records is required.
- Project management experience is desirable.
- UAS surveying is desirable.
- Scanning experience is desirable.
- Hold a valid driver’s license, pass a background check and drug screen.
- Must be able to lift 75 lbs.