Seeking Field Civil Engineer | Railroad Construction Inspector to perform field construction engineering and inspection duties on a large, complex, high profile, rail/transit project in Boston area.
Ideal candidate would have one or more of the following:
B.S. in Engineering
Construction inspection experience
Rail expansion / rail construction experience.
Concrete testing experience
ACI Concrete Field Testing Technician - Grade I
• Ensure compliance with the contract documents.
• Maintain records that document the project by preparing daily reports and computations.
• Inspect various aspects of the work including but not limited to: railroad power, catenary and signal work, concrete installation, bridge and structure work.
• Ensure safety and quality on the project.
• Ensure use of approved materials, methods, designs, working drawings and shop drawings.
• Track progress and recommend item payment estimates based on accepted installed quantities.
• Other duties may include but not be limited to the following: perform complex computations, pick up material samples, perform concrete testing, and perform miscellaneous tasks as assigned by the Resident Engineer
B.S. in Engineering and/or another relevant field