The selected candidate will have the opportunity to work directly with a diverse and tremendously talented pool of staff level engineers, geologists, and scientists. We are seeking a motivated Project Manager with an entrepreneurial spirit and a willingness to be part of a well-respected team of professionals in a new office that is one of the firm’s primary growth locations. This is a great opportunity for the right individual.
Responsibilities include using established relationships with clients and regulatory agencies to procure and manage the scope, schedule, budget and delivery of projects. The selected candidate will also be integral to developing additional client relationships while leading and growing our Northeast Pennsylvania office. The successful candidate will lead important and interesting oil and gas (and other environmental) projects. Projects will include groundwater protection projects including inquiries into changed water supply conditions and stray gas investigations, predrill groundwater sample collection, development of PPC and SPCC plans, develop well-pad hazard assessment plans, development of Area of Review plans, delineation and remediation, waste management and reporting as well as a variety of other corrective-action based projects. In addition, this position will be responsible for client management, coordinating the work of engineers, geologist, and scientists, developing and monitoring project performance and safety.
· B.S. (M.S. desirable) in Geology, Environmental Science, Ecology or Engineering.
· 10-15 years' professional experience with an engineering consulting firm.
· P.G. or P.E. licensure a plus.
· Solid technical expertise in the design, implementation of field investigations, analysis, quality control and documentation and reporting of various engineering/scientific projects.
· Extensive experience in oil and gas-related project is required. Experience with environmental compliance and remediation is also needed.
· Knowledge of and experience in working PADEP oil & gas regulations as well as a working knowledge of PA Act 2.
· Strong written and verbal skills.