Use your skills and expertise to manage multi-disciplined project teams from planning through conceptual and final design, construction, and operation for treatment and collection system projects. Not only will you have engineers, planners and scientists to support you, our integrated operations and SCADA team will help you deliver high quality projects. This job opportunity will lead to increasing levels of management and client development responsibilities as you progress your career within our company. You will be a trusted advisor to our longstanding, valued clients will be given the flexibility to manage your own schedule to achieve your goals.
- Manage project and proposal efforts to meet client and company goals
- Communicate effectively with clients, regulators and project stakeholders
- Supervise and mentor junior staff to successfully complete project assignments
- Participate in our company's internal delivery system improvement programs and engage in our culture of continuous learning
- 8+ years technical and project management experience in municipal wastewater engineering and collection system infrastructure
- B.S. or M.S. Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering
- Registered Professional Engineer