Product Development, Full Time
The primary role of this position is to perform routine assembly operations and set-up of a variety of functions within a product family in various stages of completion. Follow written processes and possible rework instructions to complete product through several stages of manufacturing.
- The ability to read and understand verbal or written instructions for Electro-mechanical products.
- Perform minor set-up of fixtures and equipment.
- Must be able to use minor measuring devices as required.
- Maintain appropriate work related paperwork.
- Move material / product to different operations as required.
- Follow all established ESD, safety, ergonomic and security policies.
- Perform area clean-up as required.
- No specific skill set required.
- Basic knowledge of computers.
- Ability to work in a “Team” environment.
- High School or GED degree.