In this role, you will work on electrical distribution, motor control, and lighting projects for our water, wastewater, and food and beverage clients on a regional and national basis. This will give you the opportunity to travel to and work directly with our clients to understand their power, lighting, and motor control requirements for their municipal and industrial facilities. You will prepare and coordinate engineering reports, studies, calculations and drawings, and also perform construction phase services such as shop drawing review and contractor oversight.
What You Will Need To Succeed:
- BS in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology.
- 0-7 years’ experience in an industrial or electrical environment as a consultant.
- Skills in developing electrical design documents for construction.
- Familiar with instrumentation and controls.
- Passed or planning to take the FE/EIT exam.
- PE Licensure a plus
- Design projects related to power distribution and lighting.
- Electrical system analysis experience a plus
- Strong electrical and mechanical aptitude.
- Successful candidate must be a self-starter and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD a plus.